OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
* We believe there is one eternal, almighty, and perfect God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious
and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
and in His personal return in power and glory.
* We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and
they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Each member, each family in love with Jesus Christ.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.” – Mark 12:30
Each member, each family being trained and equipped for ministry.
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” – Mark 12:31
Each member, each family both individually and corporately fulfilling their destiny in Christ to advance the Kingdom of God first in the Las Cruces area, then throughout all the earth.
“All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” – Matthew 28:18-20
Our Mission is to reach college students at New Mexico State University with the Gospel and to disciple them according to the Word of God under the authority of the local church. As these young men and women graduate, mature, and grow in grace, they become witnesses of Christ in their homes and work places, salt and light to our city, drawing others to Jesus.